Dad Software More than just awesome.
About The Company
Dad Software is pretty cool.
We are a small development firm located in New Jersey.
We focus mostly on iOS development and we strive to create both visually and functionally beautiful, stunning applications. We do it right.
We believe that code has to be clean and well documented. We believe that the quality of the code is more important than how long it takes to write. Pretty much, we love to code the right way, and it results in awesome programs.
Julius is pretty cool, too.
He's a young programmer that loves what he does.
And he's pretty good at it. Furthermore he is the owner and operator of Dad Software. Generally, he's the guy you want to talk to. He drinks a lot of coffee and likes to fish. He's a boss.
You can see his résumé here if you want to see the kind of stuff he's good at. And yes, that is the first line of the Pokémon theme song in the Objective.
Working with a small firm like Dad Software is a great, intimate experience.
Want to know how it works?
Take a look at the process, as described by Julius.
- Contact me to discuss your needs. I will then put together a quote outlining estimated costs and development time. I will have the quote ready for you the next day.
- If you accept my offer, I will send you a contract via email or fax. The contract should be signed and returned as soon as possible, along with a deposit of half the agreed upon price.
- Once the contract and deposit are received on my end, development can be started.
- Every Tuesday during development (or at your request), I will upload a build for your testing. This is your product! I want to keep you involved. I utilize TestFlight for this testing. If you need assistance setting up your account on TestFlight, I can help via phone. Email me to schedule a time for the call.
- Once the application development is finished, I spend a week doing intensive user testing to assure the quality of the product. When I feel like the product is ready, you get a final preview build to test yourself. You can then make any final decisions on changes you’d like made, or approve the application.
- Once the application has your approval, I will bill you for the rest of the agreed upon price. When the money is received, I will upload the source of the application to a secure server for you to download.
- Given the source, you are then able to distribute the application yourself, either via Enterprise or App Store deployment.
- If you do not have an Apple iOS Developer’s license, I can help you set one up and put your application on the App Store. If you would rather streamline the process, I can take care of it all for an additional fee.
- After the application is completed, I provide support at the original agreed upon rate for the first six months. After that, we can discuss support via phone.
Dad Software charges industry standard rates. We believe in great code. Great code costs time and money to create. Sure, you can find cheaper labor elsewhere. But you won't get anything nearly as good as what Dad Software can produce. So it's up to you!
Generally, no rates are set in stone; they are always negotiable. However, rates usually run along the lines of the following.
|Graphics and assets provided||$125 per hour|
|Graphics and assets not provided||$150 per hour|
|Application Distribution||$1500 per app|
Typical, non-complex to medium-sized, semi-complex projects generally average between $10k and $25k, from start to finish, with half of the estimated price required as a deposit.
Interested in our services? Awesome! You should schedule some time to meet up.
Send us an email to get the conversation started. Then we can schedule a call to talk in further detail. Note that if you're in the New York City area, we can also schedule a meeting in the city. We like the city. And coffee. Did we mention we'll buy you a cup of coffee?Dad Software
150 Darrah Lane
Lawrence, New Jersey 08648
Phone: (609) 575-8551